Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Racer Bio: Trevor Bargeron

VIPERIZER RACER BIO PRESENTS...
Trevor Bargeron!


Quick Facts

Name:  Trevor Bargeron
Age:  11 
Hometown:  Reidsville, GA
Home Track:  Silver Dollar Motorsports Park
Team/Crew Name:  Bargeron Racing                          
Team/Members:  Chris Bargeron (Dad), Leigh Bargeron (Mom)

All About Trevor

How long have you been racing?
This is my third season.

How did you get into Jr Dragster? 
Seen other kids racing at the Gatornationals and thought I might like it so I tried it and loved it.

What is your favorite thing about racing?
The excitement of being on the track. Also meeting new people.

What is your favorite track to race on?
Bristol, TN

What is one word that describes you best?
Compassionate


What sets you apart from other racers?
I have a good sportsman like conduct.  No matter what happens I am determined to do my best and never give up.

What are some of your racing accomplishments? 
2017
-Won a points race in June
-Went to ECF with my home team
-Went to Bracket Finals with home team

2016
-Won my first points race on June 25th
-Won King of the Track for my age group at my home track

What are your goals for this season?  
Trying to become track champion

What other activities do you enjoy outside of racing?
Competition Archery





No comments:

Post a Comment