Thursday, September 27, 2018

Racer Bio: Hunter Ray

VIPERIZER RACER BIO PRESENTS...
Hunter Ray!


 Quick Facts

Name:  Hunter Ray
Age:     12
Hometown:  Covington, TN
Home Track:  Memphis International Raceway
Team/Crew Name:  BPM Racing
Team/Members:  Michael Ray, Chuck Baker, Anna Ray



All About Hunter

How long have you been racing?
1 year

How did you get into Jr Dragster?
I spent most of my time at the track with my dad

What is your favorite thing about racing? 
Getting to enjoy the time with my family and friends

What is your favorite track to race on? 
Memphis International Raceway

What is one word that describes you best?
Determined

What sets you apart from other racers?
Definitely my attitude. Win or lose I always want to have fun and enjoy my time with others.



What are some of your racing accomplishments?
2018
-Currently #2 in points for summit series at Memphis International Raceway
-Won 1 race at MIR
-Placed 2nd in another race at MIR

2016
-3 finals appearances at MIR
-Made it to 5 cars at IHRA team finals

What are your goals for this season?
Track champion and possibly win Team Finals 

What other activities do you enjoy outside of racing? 
Hunting and fishing



No comments:

Post a Comment