Thursday, December 6, 2018

Racer Bio: Addyson Giddens

VIPERIZER RACER BIO PRESENTS...
Addyson Giddens!


 Quick Facts

Name:  Addyson Giddens
Age:     11
Hometown:  Sparks, GA
Home Track:  South Georgia Motorsports Park
Team/Crew Name:    Pony Express
Team/Members:   Linda Weeks, Ronald Weeks, Will Weeks, Josh Dougherty, Layla Hangs

All About Addyson

How long have you been racing? 
Since I was 8

How did you get into Jr Dragster?
My Meme (Linda Weeks) has been racing since she was little and then when I turned 8, I started racing.

What is your favorite thing about racing?
I get to meet new people that are really nice and sweet, like my friend Autumn. We talk every day.


What is your favorite track to race on? 
SGMP

What is one word that describes you best?
Lightning McQueen

What sets you apart from other racers?
The way I think about things. Most people get mad when they lose. I just say I'll get them next time.

What are some of your racing accomplishments?
Winning track champion

What are your goals for this season?
To go to bracket finals

What other activities do you enjoy outside of racing?
I love cheering

No comments:

Post a Comment