Thursday, April 26, 2018

Racer Bio: Jenna Kirk

VIPERIZER RACER BIO PRESENTS...
Jenna Kirk!


Quick Facts

Name:  Jenna Kirk
Age:  15 
Hometown:  Henderson, NV
Home Track:  Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Team/Crew Name:  Kirk Racing
                        ^Click to follow her on Facebook!
Team/Members: Randy & Josh Kirk

All About Jenna

How long have you been racing?
8 years.

How did you get into Jr Dragster? 
My family has an interest in cars which then led to drag racing.  Racing has been in my family for over 25 years.  When we lived in Alaska, my family was part owners of the race track.


What is your favorite thing about racing?
My favorite thing about racing is the family atmosphere and the great friends you make that become like family to you.

What is your favorite track to race on?
My favorite track is Tulsa Raceway Park where I won the Western Conference Championship King/Queen race.

What is one word that describes you best?
Determined.

What sets you apart from other racers?
I have a drive to never give up on bad days and I always want to improve myself to make me better.

What are some of your racing accomplishments? 
2017
-Finished 4th place at Western Conference Championship, 1 point out of third, after missing 2 races due to my dad being in the hospital

2016

-Won 1st place at the Western Conference Championship in Tulsa, Oklahoma
-Finished in 5th place at Wild Horse Pass in Phoenix AZ

2015
-Finished 3rd overall in points for the year

Miscellaneous
-Multiple 1st place finishes at different tracks in Phoenix, AZ, Salt Lake City, UT, Las Vegas, NV, and Tulsa, OK
-3 team championships at the Western Conference Finals in Salt Lake City, UT and Tulsa, OK
-Multiple runner-ups at each track as well

What are your goals for this season?  
My goals for this season are to regroup from last season and finish top 3 in points.





No comments:

Post a Comment