Friday, May 18, 2018

Racer Bio: Isaiah Floeter

VIPERIZER RACER BIO PRESENTS...
Isaiah Floeter!


Quick Facts

Name:  Isaiah Floeter
Age:  8 
Hometown:  Machesney Park, IL
Home Track:  Byron Dragway
Team/Crew Name:  Floeter Racing
                                 ^Click to follow him on Facebook!
Team/Members:  Mackenzie Floeter and Jeni Almond



All About Isaiah

How long have you been racing?
Two years. This is my first year being able to compete, but last year was a full year of test and tune.

How did you get into Jr Dragster? 
I grew up always working on race cars with my dad and he decided to buy me a Jr Dragster for Christmas one year and I started racing when I was old enough.

What is your favorite thing about racing?
I like to go fast and win!

What is your favorite track to race on?
The only track I have ran on so far is Byron Dragway.  I hope to go to other tracks nearby or even far away soon!


What is one word that describes you best?
Competitive but spontaneous

What sets you apart from other racers?
Independent but willing to learn

What are some of your racing accomplishments? 
Obtained my license but I am consistent

What are your goals for this season?  
To become more knowledgeable towards racing, win big and make friends while doing it!

What other activities do you enjoy outside of racing?
I like to play with my friends in the summertime outside.  I also really like to draw and play video games.





No comments:

Post a Comment