Thursday, May 24, 2018

Racer Bio: John Siegmeier

VIPERIZER RACER BIO PRESENTS...
John Siegmeier!


Quick Facts

Name:  John Siegmeier
Age:  13 
Hometown:  Palatine, IL
Home Track:  Great Lakes Dragaway
Team/Crew Name:  Siegmeier Racing
Team/Members:  Dad, Mom & Kelly (Sister)



All About John

How long have you been racing?
7 years

How did you get into Jr Dragster? 
My dad always drove a top dragster.

What is your favorite thing about racing?
I like to go really fast.

What is your favorite track to race on?
Crossroads Dragway



What is one word that describes you best?
Motivated

What sets you apart from other racers?
My Dad and I bought a car and we repainted it and rebuilt the whole thing.

What are some of your racing accomplishments? 
I went 7:31 with a 3.5 inch engine.

What are your goals for this season?  
We got a new engine, so to go mid 6s.

What other activities do you enjoy outside of racing?
Hockey, travel baseball and basketball





1 comment: