Monday, August 6, 2018

Racer Bio: Ashton Halas

VIPERIZER RACER BIO PRESENTS...
Ashton Halas!


Quick Facts

Name:  Ashton Halas
Age:    9
Hometown:  Williamsville, NY
Home Track:  Lancaster Speedway
Team/Crew Name:  All or Nothing Racing
                                 ^Click to follow him on Facebook!
Team/Members:  Tim (Dad, Tuner Crew Chief)



All About Ashton

How long have you been racing?
1 year

How did you get into Jr Dragster?
I sat in my car when it was being built, when I was less than 2 years old. 

What is your favorite thing about racing? 
To have fun and put my best foot forward to succeed.

What is your favorite track to race on?
Keystone Raceway Park

What is one word that describes you best?
Determined




What sets you apart from other racers?
I learned how everything operates on my car before I was allowed to race and I help my Dad do the weekly maintenance on it.

What are some of your racing accomplishments?
In my first IHRA National event at Empire Dragway, I qualified #1 with a perfect reaction time and went to the semi-finals losing to the eventual event winner and IHRA Jr. Dragster National Champion.

What are your goals for this season?  
To win my first final round

What other activities do you enjoy outside of racing?
Hockey and baseball



1 comment: