Monday, August 13, 2018

Racer Bio: Austin Kutz

VIPERIZER RACER BIO PRESENTS...
Austin Kutz!


Quick Facts

Name:  Austin Kutz
Age:     12
Hometown:  Arcola, IL
Home Track:  Coles County Dragway U.S.A.
Team/Crew Name:  JAK Racing
Team/Members:  Dad, Mom, Averi, A.J. Gobert, Uncle Dana, Uncle Mikey

All About Austin

How long have you been racing?
4 years, started when I was 8

How did you get into Jr Dragster?
We are a racing family, starting with my grandpa and grandma. My dad and my uncles also started racing at an early age.

What is your favorite thing about racing? 
The adrenaline you get when you are going down the 1/8 mile

What is your favorite track to race on?
Terre Haute, IN

What is one word that describes you best?
Determined

What sets you apart from other racers?
I am calm behind the wheel, nothing seems to distract me

What are some of your racing accomplishments?
2017
-3 final fours
-1 runner up race finish

2015
-Rookie of the Year
-Top 10

2014
-Consolation winner
-Top 10 (limited schedule)

What are your goals for this season?  
To win 5 races

What other activities do you enjoy outside of racing?
Football, basketball, track



No comments:

Post a Comment