Monday, August 23, 2021

Featured Racer: Trevor Bargeron

 Team Viperizer Racer Bio 

Trevor Bargeron

Name: Trevor Bargeron                                                          

Birthdate/Age: 1-2-07, 14 years old

Team/Crew Name: Bargeron Racing

Team/Crew Member Names: Chris & Leigh Bargeron

Home Track: Carolina Dragway

How long have you been racing? 6 years

When does your season typically start and end? March/Sept

How many races do you participate in one calendar year? at least 30

How often do you practice/train? at least once weekly

Why do you race? I enjoy racing and spending time at the track with my family.

What is your favorite racing memory and why? One of my favorite memories was when my parents bought me a brand new Mike Bos Car and I was able to design my own wrap scheme.

What do you want to be when you grow up? Of course I would like to be a professional racecar driver, but I would also like to be a firefighter like my dad. 

If you were a racing coach, what would you tell your driver? Concentrate on your light and drive it out the back door!

If you could have a racing superpower, what would it be? Being able to hit 000 light every time





No comments:

Post a Comment