Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Featured Racer: Jasmine Hatley

 Team Viperizer Racer Bio 

Jasmine Hatley

Name: Jasmine Hatley                                                          

Birthdate/Age: 3/18/2007 14 years

Team/Crew Name: Warlord Racing

Team/Crew Member Names: Tanya Ashley Eskew, Paul Fields, Paul Vinyard, Forest Fields

Home Track: Albuquerque Dragway

How long have you been racing? 2 Years

When does your season typically start and end? March-September

How many races do you participate in one calendar year? 5 or more

How often do you practice/train? A couple weekends each month, sometimes more

Why do you race? The reason I race is because I was always around people who were in the racing community, and I have always wanted to go fast. Once I saw a Jr. Dragster I knew it was fate.

What is your favorite racing memory and why? My favorite racing memory is the Las Vegas trip when I was able to race on a 4 wide track.

What do you want to be when you grow up? I'm not really sure what I'm going to do when I'm older, but I believe whatever I choose will be right for me. 

If you were a racing coach, what would you tell your driver? If I was ever a racing coach, I would tell my driver to have a "no emotion" approach to racing whether you lose or win. If you win that's great, but if you lose just know that was a collecting data and more seat time. Don't get upset from a loss, as it causes more drama than you ever need. 

If you could have a racing superpower, what would it be? if I could have a racing superpower I would definitely choose cutting a perfect light every time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment