Thursday, August 30, 2018

Racer Bio: Tanner Mocny

VIPERIZER RACER BIO PRESENTS...
Tanner Mocny!



Quick Facts

Name:  Tanner Mocny
Age:     7
Hometown:  Venice, FL
Home Track:  Bradenton Motorsports Park
Team/Crew Name:  Mocny Family Racing
Team/Members:  Mike (Dad), Danielle (Mom), Roy (Poppy), Candy (Nanny)




All About Tanner

How long have you been racing?
This is my first year.

How did you get into Jr Dragster?
Both my parents and grandparents race and got me into it.

What is your favorite thing about racing? 
The competition

What is your favorite track to race on?
Bradenton Motorsports Park



What is one word that describes you best?
Happy

What sets you apart from other racers?
Being my first year I'm learning about myself and the sport, and continue to get better.

What are some of your racing accomplishments?
-Got down to the semis 
-Got to go to first pay out window 

What are your goals for this season?  
To have fun and gain more and more confidence with myself and my Jr.

What other activities do you enjoy outside of racing?
Baseball, soccer, riding my burromax and bicycle



No comments:

Post a Comment