Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Featured Racer: Reese Kelsay

Team Viperizer Racer Bio Presents:
Reese Kelsay

Name: Reese Kelsay 

Birthdate/Age: 8

Team/Crew Name: Reese Kelsay Racing

Team/Crew Member Names: Chrissy and Josh

Home Track: Thornhill Dragway

How long have you been racing? 1 year

When does your season typically start and end? April thru October

How many races do you participate in one calendar year? 14-20

How often do you practice/train? Every weekend April thru October

Why do you race? It's fun. We get to hang out with our racing friends. I get to do it on my own and go fast!

What is your favorite racing memory and why? Getting my 1st trophy. I was so excited for my winners circle picture.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A chef and of course a race car driver

If you were a racing coach, what would you tell your driver? To be safe

If you could have a racing superpower, what would it be? Going really fast








No comments:

Post a Comment