Monday, August 9, 2021

Featured Racer: Hunter McGary

  Team Viperizer Racer Bio 

Hunter McGary

Name: Hunter McGary                                                          

Birthdate/Age: 03/08/06

Team/Crew Name: Waterboy Racing

Team/Crew Member Names: James McGary, Colton McGary, Shelby McGary

Home Track: Little River Dragway IHRA

How long have you been racing? 2 years

When does your season typically start and end? February- December, Depending on weather

How many races do you participate in one calendar year? 30-40

How often do you practice/train? Usually when not racing we are testing. We ran down track last year around 275 passes

Why do you race? Because I like the competition and I meet a lot of friends.

What is your favorite racing memory and why? When I got the car and won my first race.

What do you want to be when you grow up? I'm not entirely sure, I'm still deciding, but I do want to keep racing.

If you were a racing coach, what would you tell your driver? I'll tell my driver to focus up.

If you could have a racing superpower, what would it be? Lightning quick reaction time.





No comments:

Post a Comment