Thursday, October 25, 2018

Racer Bio: Aiden Malek

VIPERIZER RACER BIO PRESENTS...
Aiden Malek!


 Quick Facts

Name:  Aiden Malek
Age:     8
Hometown:  Beloit, WI
Home Track:  Byron Dragway
Team/Crew Name:  Malek Racing
Team/Members:  Steven and Christine Malek, Grandpa Wescott




All About Aiden

How long have you been racing?
October 18, 2014 was my first time down the track.

How did you get into Jr Dragster?
My mom raced Jr's when she was younger and both my Mom and Dad bracket race big cars.

What is your favorite thing about racing? 
Camping at the racetrack with my friends and family

What is your favorite track to race on? 
Great Lakes Dragway

What is one word that describes you best?
Inquisitive!

What sets you apart from other racers?
Very observant to what's going on around me



What are some of your racing accomplishments?
2015
-Was able to learn to drive my car and watch the older kids race (first year with a JR)

2016
-Was able to get my first round win (participated in first official races this year)

2017
-Raced in 2 track points series at Byron Dragway and Great Lakes Dragway (first season competing for points)
-Finished 1st place at Byron for 6 and 7 year olds
-Was able to represent my track at the Race of Champions race at Kil Kare Raceway in Ohio
-Tied for 1st in age group at Great Lakes Dragway with two 1st place finishes and two runner-up finishes at point races

2018
-Won first points race and trophy race of season at Byron Dragway
-Two point wins, two trophy wins, and a runner-up finish in both the points race and trophy race
-Captured points championship by holding the points lead from start to finish for the 6-11 age group

What are your goals for this season?
To qualify for the race of champions at our divisional race

What other activities do you enjoy outside of racing? 
I love to play hockey, baseball and go fishing. I also like to go snowmobiling, four wheeling and ride my dirt bike.


1 comment:

  1. Great job Aiden!! Can't wait to see you next summer!!
    Brandon & Lilly's grandma!!

    ReplyDelete