Thursday, October 11, 2018

Racer Bio: Keaton Vester

VIPERIZER RACER BIO PRESENTS...
Keaton Vester!


 Quick Facts

Name:  Keaton Vester
Age:     13
Hometown:  Bowling Gree, KY
Home Track:   Beech Bend Raceway
Team/Crew Name:  Keaton Vester Racing
Team/Members:  Dad (Scooter) and Mom (Misty)



All About Keaton

How long have you been racing?
5 years

How did you get into Jr Dragster?
I have been going to the races since I was 5 months old. I am a 3rd generation racer. I have watched my Dad ever since I can remember and saw the Jrs one time and told my Dad I wanted to do that.

What is your favorite thing about racing? 
The competition, the thrill, sportsmanship, meeting new people, and making friends

What is your favorite track to race on? 
Bristol

What is one word that describes you best?
Competitive

What sets you apart from other racers?
Encouragement & motivation



What are some of your racing accomplishments?
2017
-Made it to semis a couple of times in the Midwest series and at Beechbend

2016
-Winner of the Jr. Dragster Challenge at BB and a couple of runner-ups
-Runner-up in Midwest Series at Terre Haute
-Best reaction time in first round at ECF in Bristol
-Best engineered car at BB

2015
-Runner-up a couple of times at BB
-Couple of semis in the Midwest Series

2014
-Won my first race at Music City
-Finished 8th in age group in the Midwest Series
-10th in index in Midwest Series
-Couple of runner-ups at BB
-Runner-up at Montgomery

What are your goals for this season?
To do my best and learn from my mistakes

What other activities do you enjoy outside of racing? 
Racing is the only thing I compete in, but I like baseball, football, and soccer.



No comments:

Post a Comment