Thursday, November 29, 2018

Racer Bio: Cole Ferri

VIPERIZER RACER BIO PRESENTS...
Cole Ferri!


 Quick Facts

Name:  Cole Ferri
Age:     12
Hometown:  Welland, Ontario
Home Track:  Lancaster Dragway
Team/Crew Name:  Ferri Fast Racing    
Team/Members:  Mom, Jay, Dad



All About Cole

How long have you been racing? 
2 years

How did you get into Jr Dragster?
I went to watch my step dad race and I saw the jr dragsters go down the track and I really wanted to do that so we went out and started looking and bought one in Ohio. I love it. Drag racing is awesome.

What is your favorite thing about racing?
Doing burn outs, learning about racing, meeting new friends, seeing the win light come on on my side, and when it doesn't, figuring out what we can do as a team to improve and learn

What is your favorite track to race on? 
St. Thomas Dragway and Lancaster Dragway

What is one word that describes you best?
Cool


What sets you apart from other racers?
I work hard on and off the track. I go and talk to older drivers to learn from them.

What are some of your racing accomplishments?
2018
-Finished 5th at Lancaster and went down to the team race in Pittsburgh

2017
-5th in points at Cayuga Dragway
-8th in points at Lancaster Dragway

2016
-2nd in points at Cayuga Dragway

What are your goals for this season?
I would like to win the championship at Lancaster Dragway.

What other activities do you enjoy outside of racing?
Hockey





No comments:

Post a Comment