Thursday, November 15, 2018

Racer Bio: Georgia Fardella

VIPERIZER RACER BIO PRESENTS...
Georgia Fardella!

 Quick Facts

Name:  Georgia Fardella
Age:     14
Hometown:  Spring Farm NSW, Australia
Home Track:  Sydney Dragway
Team/Crew Name:  G Wizz Racing
                   ^Click to follow her on Facebook!    
Team/Members:  Daniel, Frank, Korie



All About Georgia

How long have you been racing?
I have been racing since I was 9 years old.

How did you get into Jr Dragster?
My Pa and Uncle are both mechanics and I have spent a lot of time around cars and have been hanging around the racetrack as long as I can remember watching them race.

What is your favorite thing about racing?
My favorite thing about racing is everything but the thing I like most is going fast.

What is your favorite track to race on? 
My favorite track would be Sydney Dragway because it is my home track.

What is one word that describes you best?
Caring



What sets you apart from other racers?
What sets me apart is that I do my best not only on the rack track but off it. I try my best to promote the sport I love to make it hopefully bigger and better so I can do it for a long time to come.

What are some of your racing accomplishments?
2018
-Runner-up at Santo's Summer Thunder

2017
-Round three runner-up at Junior Dragster Show Down

2016
-Finished number one at NSW Track Championship
-Round runner-up and won the shout out for the 12's

2014
-Winner of Junior Dragster Show Down

What are your goals for this season?
To do my best and have a good season with some great results.

What other activities do you enjoy outside of racing?
Outside of racing, I enjoy gymnastics. I train and compete with my local youth club.


No comments:

Post a Comment