Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Racer Bio: Brayden Tyler


Brayden Tyler


Quick Facts

Name:  Brayden Tyler          
Age:  11 
Hometown:  Big Springs, KY                                  
Home Track: 60 Dragway & Ohio Valley Dragway

Crew Members are: Rick, Chrissy, Leslea & Mckenlea Dennis.
All About Racing
  

How did you get into Jr Dragster? 
I went with my dad at 2 years old. He also loves racing and got me a car. The track let me race at 6 years old. In my first car, I ran 14.22 and I now run 8.90.

What is your favorite thing about racing?
Competition and racing with my friends. Playing them between rounds and helping others. I let kids who come to watch get in my car and get their picture taken.

What is your favorite track to race on?
US 60 Dragway, Ohio Valley Raceway, Beach Bend Raceway and Greater Evansville.

What are some of your racing accomplishments? 
  • 2012 Rookie of the Year
  • 4 track championships at US 60 Dragway (2012, 2013, 2016, 2017)
  • 3 time Bracket Finals winner
  • 4 time Bracket Finals runner-up
  • Won an 8.90 Wally at Ohio Valley in the 2017 NHRA Summit Jr. Dragster Challenge
  • Won Outlaw Jr. Dragster race at Greater Evansville
  • Has won 153 trophies and 13 plaques

















What are some wise words for new racers?
"Start early if possible...always shake your competition's hand, win or lose...do good in school...treat other racers like you want to be treated....and good luck."
Life Off the Track
What activities do you enjoy outside of racing?

Riding 4 wheelers, go carts and mini bikes...like to skateboard, play football and go bowling. Also love going to the lake but mostly drag racing.

What are your plans after racing junior?
Dad has a big dragster or a roadster and a Camaro to drive. He's even building a gasser truck for me.

What are your dreams for the future?
Going to school to be a nurse like my mom. That way I can work Tuesday - Thursday and Dad and I can race Friday - Sunday. Then I can come home Monday and rest.
#TeamViperizer

Brayden is a sponsored driver for Viperizer!

No comments:

Post a Comment