Monday, July 2, 2018

Racer Bio: Braxton Casey

VIPERIZER RACER BIO PRESENTS...
Braxton Casey!


Quick Facts

Name:  Braxton Casey
Age:  12  
Hometown:  Berry, AL
Home Track:  I-22 Motorsports Park
Team/Crew Name:  Casey Racing
                                 ^Click to follow him on Facebook!
Team/Members:  Chris, Jamie, Reece and Cole Casey

All About Braxton

How long have you been racing?
3 1/2 years

How did you get into Jr Dragster? 
My grandpa bought me a junior dragster when I was 8.

What is your favorite thing about racing?
Competition

What is your favorite track to race on?
I-22 Motorsports Park

What is one word that describes you best?
Responsible



What sets you apart from other racers?
Christ-like attitude

What are some of your racing accomplishments?
I really haven't ventured outside of my home track, but we plan on traveling more this year.  The only race that sticks out was a $500 race I won at my home track.  I am usually the winner or runner-up at our races, where we usually have 8-10 juniors.  I am ready for different competition and more excitement.  I am looking for opportunities to test myself.

What are your goals for this season?  
My parents just purchased Seth Brooks' Mike Bos junior dragster that he outgrew.  My goal for this year is to have as much success in that car as he did. (It already has Team Viperizer stickers on it).

What other activities do you enjoy outside of racing?
Watching Alabama football, playing music (I currently play piano, recorder and flute), and learning about race cars (my family does their own work on the cars and I can currently remove my own engine at the end of every season).



No comments:

Post a Comment