Thursday, July 26, 2018

Racer Bio: Serina Epperson

VIPERIZER RACER BIO PRESENTS...
Serina Epperson!


Quick Facts

Name:  Serina Epperson
Age:    16
Hometown:  Dry Ridge, KY
Home Track:  Thornhill Dragway
Team/Crew Name:  Epperson Racing
                                 ^Click to follow her on Facebook!
Team/Members:  Tony & Lisa Epperson



All About Serina

How long have you been racing?
Since summer of 2016

How did you get into Jr Dragster?
My Dad races a '69 Nova and another racing family had a junior they were not using and asked my parents if I would like to drive it.

What is your favorite thing about racing? 
Spending time with family, making new friends, and the adrenaline rush.

What is your favorite track to race on?
Mountain Park Dragway 

What is one word that describes you best?
Unique




What sets you apart from other racers?
I have been diagnosed with Turner Syndrome. And just because I have a diagnosis, it does not hold me back. I find my strength behind my weakness.

What are some of your racing accomplishments?
-2017 runner-up at Mountain Park Dragway for the Light Up the Night Race
-Received 2017 Most Improved Driver award

What are your goals for this season?  
To get my NHRA license and to race at Thunder Valley. To get my first win!!

What other activities do you enjoy outside of racing?
Chamber choir, theatre, student council, slot car racing, dance, and lvl up youth at our church






No comments:

Post a Comment