Monday, October 4, 2021

Featured Racer: Katharine Warner

  Team Viperizer Racer Bio 

Katharine Warner

Name: Katie (Katharine) Warner                                                         

Birthdate/Age: 16 04/01/2005

Team/Crew Name: Warner Family Racing

Team/Crew Member Names: Katie, Tom, Tammy, Simone, Lilly

Home Track: Grove Creek Raceway

How long have you been racing? This is my 6th year

When does your season typically start and end? May-October

How many races do you participate in one calendar year? around 12 races

How often do you practice/train? twice a week

Why do you race? It's fun, everyone at the track is a second family

What is your favorite racing memory and why? Racing at the Eddyville Halloween Nationals, I lost to someone from my home track first round, but went to semifinals in the second race, its my favorite memory because I met a lot of new people and learned new things. 

What do you want to be when you grow up? I either want to be a mechanic or a welder

If you were a racing coach, what would you tell your driver? Have fun, it's more important to have fun then to win.

If you could have a racing superpower, what would it be? I wouldn't want one, I think it's more fun when you have human error its part of racing.








No comments:

Post a Comment