Monday, June 25, 2018

Racer Bio: Caden & Carlie Ball

VIPERIZER RACER BIO PRESENTS...
Caden & Carlie Ball!




Quick Facts

Name:  Caden & Carlie Ball
Age:  11 & 10  
Hometown:  Cucamonga, CA
Home Track:  Autoclub Dragway
Team/Crew Name:  Ball Family Racing
Team/Members:  Jeff, Heather & Justin


All About Caden & Carlie


How long have you been racing?
Caden:  Since I was 7
Carlie:  Since I was 6

How did you get into Jr Dragster? 
Caden & Carlie:  My older brother and sister raced too 

What is your favorite thing about racing?
Caden:  Challenge of fierce competition
Carlie:  Going fast

What is your favorite track to race on?
Caden:  Barona
Carlie:  Either Bakersfield or Fontana

What is one word that describes you best?
Caden:  Awesome
Carlie:  Talkative



What sets you apart from other racers?
Caden:  My crew chief is my older brother
Carlie:  One of the first 6 year olds to license and my family has been jr racing for 15 years straight

What are some of your racing accomplishments?
Caden:  
-2016 national & divisional champion
-2016 Barona Dragstrip track champion

Carlie:  
-2017 ANRA track champion

What are your goals for this season?  
Caden:  To have more wins than my little sister
Carlie:  To win a Wally

What other activities do you enjoy outside of racing?
Caden:  Riding my bike
Carlie:  Piano, singing, awana




No comments:

Post a Comment