Thursday, June 14, 2018

Racer Bio: Tyler Brault

VIPERIZER RACER BIO PRESENTS...
Tyler Brault!


Quick Facts

Name:  Tyler Brault
Age:  13 
Hometown:  Gainesville, FL
Home Track:  South Georgia Motorsports Park
Team/Crew Name:  El Papi Racing
Team/Members:  Tucker Willcox, Troy Stafford



All About Tyler

How long have you been racing?
6 years

How did you get into Jr Dragster? 
My dad

What is your favorite thing about racing?
The adrenaline/hanging out with friends

What is your favorite track to race on?
SGMP

What is one word that describes you best?
Passionate


What sets you apart from other racers?
The way I think about things

What are some of your racing accomplishments? 
1st year I finished 2nd in points, then I had a long break from racing but when I got back I won the track championship

What are your goals for this season?  
To win 2 back to back track championships

What other activities do you enjoy outside of racing?
Baseball



1 comment:

  1. Tyler is very driven and passionet. It's been a pleasure working with him and see how much he likes to help out and help anyone thet may need it. He has also become a big inspiration to my two Yong boys they look up to him and always say they want to race just like Tyler and he takes a good bit of time with them in are down time at the track. I truly hope to work with Tyler for many more years to come and help be a part of his development in this sport

    ReplyDelete