Friday, June 8, 2018

Racer Bio: Ryan Bell

VIPERIZER RACER BIO PRESENTS...
Ryan Bell!


Quick Facts

Name:  Ryan Bell
Age:  9 
Hometown:  Speedwell, VA
Home Track:  Elk Creek Dragway
Team/Crew Name:  Team New Balance
Team/Members:  Aarin Bell (Sister), BJ Bell (Dad), Deidre Bell (Mom), all grandparents




All About Ryan

How long have you been racing?
2 years

How did you get into Jr Dragster? 
Been going racing since I was 5 days old to watch my dad

What is your favorite thing about racing?
Going down the track

What is your favorite track to race on?
Elk Creek

What is one word that describes you best?
Selfless





What sets you apart from other racers?
I always put everyone else's wants before my own needs

What are some of your racing accomplishments? 
Did not accomplish anything other than had fun trying last year

What are your goals for this season?  
To win my first race

What other activities do you enjoy outside of racing?
Baseball, football, fishing, hunting


1 comment:

  1. Ryan is my grandson and I think he will be as good as his father as a driver.

    ReplyDelete